Since 1837, Thieffry has produced timeless linens for the home in Roubaix, France near the border with Belgium. Each piece is made in Europe from flax to finish. Backed by 179 years of tradition and craftsmanship, these true Belgian linen pieces are a new family heirloom.
Linen is stronger than cotton or wool. Its is lint free, non-static, doesn't pill and naturally repels mold and moths. Linen air dries beautifully, gets softer with washing and is hypo-allergenic.
- Sold as a Set of 2
- Length from wrist to fingertips: 28.5cm
- Length from wrist to thumb tip: 23cm
- Width at wrist: 15cm
- Width from thumb edge to small finger tip: 21cm
- Machine wash at mild temperature, light iron if necessary.
- This is a decorative linen product designed to handle low to medium temperatures.
- To prevent burns by steam, never use when wet and please be cautious when handling products from the oven or near extreme heat.